Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Blog 2 !!!!!
My favorite meal is fried chicken, macaroni and cheese and candied yams made by the women in my family. This meal is so delicious not only is it made with love but its really tasty. The chicken is brown and crispy, the macaroni is yellow and cheesy and the candied yam is orange and sweet. I would have a leg and a thigh from the fried chicken and a big hand full of macaroni and cheese and candied yams. The smell would catch you as soon as you enter the door, it smells like heaven(I’ am getting hungry). I would be eating it in the dinning room of my house with everyone in my family eating the same meal with enough left over for seconds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sounds good. almost like something from the series "Soul Food." you know they always got together to cook and have their sunday dinner.
Post a Comment