Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Blog 9 (Sweet potatoes is the Winner)

My Meal is painfully(hurts me to say) unhealthy. But, in the previous blog I described how I could make my meal healthier. honestly, I've tried onven fried chicken and its very tasty. I'm not gonna say im going to actually switch over to healthy fried chicken but occassionaly I will because while chicken is in the oven it cooks better and its faster.NOW!!! as far as the maccaroni and cheese with low fat chedder cheese and cottage cheese was not very good. I think I'll stick with the fattening way of making maccaroni and cheese I will just eat less of it. In the previous blog Sweet potatoes seemed to be the healthiest food in my meal. OF COURSE because its natural, its grown from natures essentials, so out of my WHOLe meal sweet potatoes is both enviormentally safe, and good for the world's economy because if the more people find out that it is healthy and both sweet more people will buy it the econom of the world will grow due to a positive, healthy vegetable lol!!!

No comments: