Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Blog 10
THE MOST INTERESTING THING I LEARNED WHILE BLOGGING IS ................................................ all the ingredients that make up the food I eat it really surprised me how much is actually in m food. It was kind of cool to blog every week, the research was defenitley a pain. I also learned that what I effects the world because what it takes to make one meal can ultimatley deplete natural resources around the world including animals. As far as me and food I already knew that what I eat and don't eat could ultimatley effect what happens to my body. but, the blog enforced that so now I try to eat fast food as less as possible because all the grease, and fatty foods is not good in the long term, I go to the gym now. It's hard to cut out all junk food but its a process, im still working on it but without the blog I don't think I would have made this drastic of a change by myself . THANKS DR.SMITH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
IT WAS VERY INTERESTING
GOOD JOB
IT WAS VERY INTERESTING
GOOD JOB
Post a Comment